Sam, my space can

โพสต์โดย gshop » จันทร์ ก.พ. 12, 2007 10:02 pm

รูปภาพ

รูปภาพ
gshop

โพสต์: 146
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: อาทิตย์ ต.ค. 23, 2005 11:42 am

โพสต์โดย o__Sam » จันทร์ ก.พ. 12, 2007 10:13 pm

Does it taste good ? :lol: I thought you were kidnapped. Long time, no hear from you my old friend :wink: How's your new house ? Hope you're fine and having good time there.
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
o__Sam

โพสต์: 3655
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: จันทร์ ต.ค. 10, 2005 10:52 am
ที่อยู่: BKK

โพสต์โดย o_TAMMY » จันทร์ ก.พ. 12, 2007 10:24 pm

WOW !! It's very nice......

But I do feel it looks like AFTER-SHAVE CAN ..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
o_TAMMY

โพสต์: 158
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: อังคาร ม.ค. 23, 2007 11:48 pm
ที่อยู่: 29/364 หมู่11 หมู่บ้านวรารมย์ (เพชรเกษม 81) ถ. บางบอน5 แขวง/เขต บางบอน กทม. 10150

โพสต์โดย gshop » จันทร์ ก.พ. 12, 2007 10:33 pm

Sam เขียน:Does it taste good ? :lol: I thought you were kidnapped. Long time, no hear from you my old friend :wink: How's your new house ? Hope you're fine and having good time there.

Sam, why you keep my Thai bottle from the fair.
gshop

โพสต์โดย o__Sam » จันทร์ ก.พ. 12, 2007 11:09 pm

gshop เขียน:
Sam เขียน:Does it taste good ? :lol: I thought you were kidnapped. Long time, no hear from you my old friend :wink: How's your new house ? Hope you're fine and having good time there.

Remember Gshop ? Last year, I used to ask some of your can sets for prizes to Coke Thai club's meeting. Of course, we owed you so much. I have one bottle for you as you're one of our member. Although you're not living here but you always show us nice stuffs in our forums and furthermore you used to support our club without expecting anything in return. On behalf of Coke Thai Club, I'm really appreciated with your kindness. :wink: We've never forgotten you. I can only say this bro'
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
o__Sam

โพสต์: 3655
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: จันทร์ ต.ค. 10, 2005 10:52 am
ที่อยู่: BKK

โพสต์โดย gshop » อังคาร ก.พ. 13, 2007 9:34 am

Sam เขียน:
gshop เขียน:

Remember Gshop ? Last year, I used to ask some of your can sets for prizes to Coke Thai club's meeting. Of course, we owed you so much. I have one bottle for you as you're one of our member. Although you're not living here but you always show us nice stuffs in our forums and furthermore you used to support our club without expecting anything in return. On behalf of Coke Thai Club, I'm really appreciated with your kindness. :wink: We've never forgotten you. I can only say this bro'

:oops: :oops: Thanks Brother !!!
gshop

ย้อนกลับไปยัง International Coca Cola Board (English Topics)

ผู้ใช้งานขณะนี้

กำลังดูบอร์ดนี้: ไม่มีสมาชิกใหม่ และ บุคคลทั่วไป 33 ท่าน